Author Topic: Stuck in Selfbondage  (Read 11945 times)

Bound4Life

• It's not bondage until you want out and can't
Stuck in Selfbondage
« on: August 09, 2012, 01:39:29 PM »
Hello everyone,

With Gromets blessing I wanted to start a topic that may help new people getting into Selfbondage. I would like people to share how, when and where they made their first selfbondage mistakes. We have all made them. You change you plan or get over excited and pull too hard in the ropes or put a knot in an unreachable position. Don't be shy, we have all done it. Details are necessary as we all know. So let's here about how and where you got stuck? How long you were stuck? Also how did you get out? Did you finally get out or did you have to call for help or even just get caught by someone? What was their reaction to your hobby?  I will add mine tonight after work. Let's see where this goes.

Thanks,
Bound

Mrs. Locks

• Loosely Tied
  • Married to bondage.
Re: Stuck in Selfbondage
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 03:18:09 PM »
When I was much younger and still lived with my parents, I'd play with things I found around the house like belts or scarves.  But one adventurous day when my parents weren't home, I used a chain and padlocks we had for our shed and mower and I wrapped myself up in them.  I had all the keys, but soemhow I lost one of them while I was wrapped in my somewhat of a chain harness.  I had the chains wrapped around my waist, between my legs and over my shoulders, locked in various places with different locks.  But ONE key had turned up missing.  My room was a bit messy and I couldn't find it anywhere.  While I was still locked in, my parents came home and I began to panic.  I unlocked all the locks I could, but that still left one lock I couldn't undo.  And it just happened to be the lock around my waist so there was no removing it without taking off that lock.

I managed to put the rest of the loose chain into my underwear and the unlocked locks under my bed.  I put on my sweatpants and a shirt before my parents came into my room to check on me.  They didn't notice anything but I was still panicking.  I couldn't find the key to the lock anywhere.  Eventually, I gave up and had to tell my parents.  I was humiliated.  I didn't know what to say.  So I just showed them the chain on my waist and the lock.  I don't think my mom knew what to say either because she just made an uncomfortable laugh.  I told them I was just messing around but lost the key.  My dad brought me into the garage and used bolt cutters to cut it off but he was relatively silent throughout the entire process and I was so incredibly embarrassed.  I've always assumed they knew their little girl was into bondage, but I've never known if they were ashamed or embarrassed themselves because we've never spoken about it since.

But since then I've always been super careful about when I practice my selfbondage so that nobody catches me again.  That was the worst feeling in the world to be discovered.  And now I always make sure I have a spare key somewhere, even if I have to travel long distances to get there.  And I RARELY "secure" myself to something.  Whenever I'm in bondage, I'm always somehow mobile.  So I can walk around, etc.  I don't want to make another slip and then be stuck there forever.

I've made a couple other minor slip-ups since then, but never to the extend of having solid metal enclosed around me without any chance of getting it off myself.  I guess even the most paranoid and careful people still make mistakes.  But this is a very long post already.  So I'll leave it to just one tale. :)
My Intro Post

My Stories: "Last Night", "The Weekend", more to come...?

Bound4Life

• It's not bondage until you want out and can't
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 02:09:41 AM »
Like most of us I have had a few close calls and have gotten completely stuck. However, the one I will share was the most intense for me was a suspension session in my basement.
I had been into bondage for years. Completely enjoyed dominating willing girlfriends and everything that goes along with that. Until one girl actually got the upper hand on me after a session. We were both spent after sex and I was untying her. After I uncuffed her wrists from the headboard she quickly grabbed one of my wrist and cuffed me. I was taken by surprise. She pinned me down and cuffed my other hand. The short version is she enjoyed teasing and dressing me as she wished. It was spandex she put me in that got me crazy.
So after my long point around to here. I was in my basement looking to play and decided to try and chain myself from my hands and feet from separate eye hooks in the ceiling. As I pulled out the wrist and ankle cuffs, chains and locks I saw the spandex top and leggings she had me in. I couldn't resist. I quickly changed and enjoyed the smell of her from the clothes. I was already overexcited as I buckled and locked on all the cuffs. I hung the chains from the hooks that were about 4' apart in the ceiling.
I was trying to figure out how I was going to hang myself from the chains to feel what a real suspension would feel like when I decided to bring the end of a weight bench in place. Sitting on the end of it, I strapped in my ball gag and  I clipped my ankle cuffs to one chain, then balanced myself on the bench and clipped the wrist cuffs to the other chain. I was thinking it was only going to be a test but my heart was now racing. All I have to do was pull myself up off the bench and since bench was not centered under me I could then lower myself and be suspended.
As it turns out, as soon I raised myself I swung to my right and as I immediately lowered myself on the swing back, my body hit the bench pushing it completely out of the way.
This was what I like to call,"My HOLY SHIT moment!!!" I was now swinging back in forth completely unable to reach the bench. All my weight was on my wrist and ankles. I tried over and over to swing back to the bench, but my back was now too high. I was absolutely trapped in her clothes!!!!
I was really panicking. No one was home or even coming home and suddenly it sunk it that I might not be able to get out of this and be found dressed like this and still suspended!!!!! I decided to try to undo the clips to the wrist cuffs.  Not a chance. Too tight. Trying to bring the chains close together didn't work either. I now had a raging hard on as I struggled. After about 15 mins of trying. The clips I was getting tired. I decided I needed to lift myself by climbing the chain to my wrists and then remove the clip. Mt first two tries were unsuccessful. I was now soaking wet in sweat and felt like I was about to orgasm. I climbed the chain again, I must have cut my fingers doing this as blood dropped down on my chest. As I tried to look at it I lost my grip and dropped about a foot. The rush of the drop, being trapped, the tightness of the spandex and my exhaustion made me orgasm all over the shirt. Great now I have blood and cum on my chest and her shirt. She is going to kill me if I ever get out of this!!!!! I hung there exhausted and feeling defeated. Almost giving up to my trap. After about tens mins more I started getting numb. Have to try one last time. I climbed the chain one last time. It must have been because the excitement was gone. I finally got high enough to get enough slack in the chain below my hands that I could hang on with my right hand and free my right hand with my left. I swung out and grabbed the bench and quickly freed myself. I was so exhausted I just changed washed up and collapsed on my bed.

selfbondageguy28

• Stuck in Bondage
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 03:10:09 AM »

There was only one time that I got stuck. It was because I was very stupid. I always set up two release systems. On this day I was using the CD tray opener and a ice in stocking method. I had set the CD Tray to drop the keys in two hours and put 3 hours of ice in the sock.

At this point I tied myself up to the with straps. I had pulled my legs under the chair so the would not touch the floor. I then put on my black leather discipline helmet with ear plugs, gag and posture collar. I then attached my hood to a rope with a hook on it hanging from the ceiling. I now am really tied to the chair and can move at all. At this point I put my hand behind the chair and lock them in my derby cuffs. There is nothing to do but wait.

The first two hours went by fast. I was slipping in and out of subspace and sleep. Then the keys fell. They landed in my hands and the release work fine. This is were I made my mistake. I did not want to get out yet so I untied the keys from the string and drop them to the floor. Now I am lockup again and have to wait for the Ice Release.

The problem was as soon as I drop the keys I came right there on the spot. After that I wanted to get out right away. With the helmet on I had know idea of time or anything else. I thought that I had waited for hours and the ice release failed. I was most likely on 30 minutes that I had waited.

I thought the only way I am going to get out is to tip the chair over and then somehow find the keys that I had drop. There were only two problems with this. The first was my hood was hook to the ceiling. This meant I could not tip the chair over. The second was I could only tip the chair back and forth. So If I could tip it over I would end up on my back with my hands pin under me.

I thought I have to try. I did not want to die like this. I started to rock the chair the little bit I could and also move my head a little bit. Somehow and I don't know how I was able to free the line from the ceiling to my hood. At this point all I had to do was tip the chair over which I did landing on my hands. I had a new problem at this point, with my legs pull up under the seat I could not move the chair at all.

I must of struggle for an hour before I was able to free my feet. Once I did that I was able to find the keys and get out. Once I got the helmet off I was able to see that 5 hours had pass sent I had started my self bondage and if I hadn't panic I would had been out two hours earlier. The Ice Release did work and had drop my backup keys. Since then I have always let myself out when the first key falls and have set alarm for the max time I think I am going to be in bondage. This was the best and worst self bondage I have ever had.

BoundMarine

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 05:52:26 PM »
I have been stuck in self bondage two times.  The time im going to tell about was the more dangerous time.  My wife had gone to visit her sisters out of state and I had time off work so I decided I would try a hogtie where I would have to crawl a small distance to get my release.  I took a pair of wire cutters and wrapped multiple strands of electrical tape around them, so as to make it harder to unwrap them to cut my way out.  I also took a pair of safety scissors and a knife and placed them on the other side of the house.  Now with my releases in place I made sure the doors were locked and proceeded to get out what I was going to use.  I got out several coils of rope, a thick ziptie, pallet wrap, and a roll of duct tape.  I wrapped my head with the pallet wrap and then placed strips.of duct tape over it making a hood.  I left my eyes and nose uncovered so i could finish my bondage and breath of course.  I tied my legs in a frog tie and then wrapped them with pallet wrap and a few wraps of duct tape.  Then i prep'd the wrist coil and ziptie and finished blocking my vision with duct tape then rolled onto my stomache slipping the coil over my wrists with the ziptie in the middle.  I then took a deep breathe and pulled the zip tie closed.  I then struggled for a few mins reveling in bondage bliss.  Then being horny as hell II humped the floor till i realized how hot my head was and how hard it was getting to breath.  I decided it was well time to start getting loose.  I also realized  how hard it was to crawl.  I managed to get to the scissors after about 20 mins.  By this time im already a bit panic'd but on top of that I cant get the tape off the wire cutters.  I decide to give up and move to the scissors.  I crawl out to the scissors which takes some time since I cant see to navigate and run into multiple walls/door frames.  When I get there it feels like i can't breathe so I panic and just try to cut through the zip tie as fast as possible.  I end up cutting my thumb pretty good and cant get the scissors around the ziptie because i tightened it too much.  I cut one of the rope loops and start working them loose.  I finally get my hands free after smearing my blood all over and cut my makeshift hood off.  I literally could pour the sweat out of it.  After I got loose I swore I wouldn't risk wearing a hood again (which was a complete lie to myself as im sure we have all said similar stuff before) and masturbated having one of the best orgasm ive had.  Moral of the story is: don't panic and make sure your breathing isnt restricted if you have to move for your release or at all when your on your own.

Jimdini

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 08:08:22 PM »
Having practiced self bondage for a long time I thought I had out grown getting Stuck. But pride comes beore a fall they say. Today I ended up stuck. I had set up a release key clamped to my office desk and left the spare key in an open drawer close by.
I stripped down to a pair of PVC briefs and prepared to have some fun. I locked cuffs on my ankles and fitted a leather insert gag. Picking up my Irish 8 cuffs (Hamburg 8 lock) I made my mistake I cuffed my hands behind me stacked Left wrist above right with the key hole facing away from my body at the bottom. I struggled happily for about ten minutes then decided that my shoulders were getting stiff and it was time to get loose. This started OK as I made my way to the fixed key and thought I felt it enter the key slot, so Ipushed hard, something  moved but it was not the cuffs! I turned round and found the key had bent, No way to  use it now. Oh well, on to the spare. This was where I found I had made a mistake with my wrists stacked there was no way I could reach the spare key! I tried futiley for about ten minutes before collapsing sweating and exhausted.
I had to remain bound for afurther hour before my safety turned up and released me.
Never get your ambitions confused with your abilities.

rmcingle

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 06:51:39 AM »
My mistake wasn't dangerous at all, but could have been embarassing....

My wife occasionally goes down south to visit her mother for a week at a time, leaving me alone at home.  She knows that I engage in self bondage when she is away and I will frequently tell her that I intend to or just have, so it isn't any big secret.

One of my safefy precautions is to keep a cell phone handy in case I need to call for help.  Another is that my wife will eventually be home, although I could presumably be locked up for a day or two.

In this occurance I had decided at the last minute to engage in some real simple self bondage for the night.  A common release mechanism I use is simpy to use a combination lock that I can't see in the dark, so I have to wait for morning to unlock myself, or I might program a light to come on after a certain time.

Some times the bondage could be elaborate, but in this case I just inserted a butt plug, chained my ankle cuffs to the foot of the bed and then locked my wrist cuffs to the headboard.  I had a "cable lock" that was essentially a combination lock with an attached cable.  This was originally sold to lock snow skies and could be easiy carried in a small pack.  I grabbed the lock from the box that held our ski gear and proceeded to lock myself up for the night.

The problem in the morning was that the lock refused to open.  I knew the combination, knew it by heart.  2-24-38
The lock would not open.  I could reach the phone on the nightstand, and was seriously considering calling someone when I had an idea.

I started bending the cable back and forth where it entered the body of the lock.  In surprising short order the cable broke, allowing me to get free.

Later, examining what went wrong I discovered that we had two of these locks.  I have no idea where that other lock came from! 

Ron

wickedtricks

• bondage-for when you really don't want to stop
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 10:36:37 PM »
I really like this topic, but have to admit that I never do self-bondage that is potentially dangerous. I know, wimpy! BUT... The kind I do can take forever to escape. And I did have a particular glitch once:

I used white cotton clothesline, the very soft kind. I tied each ankle with about six feet of cord and, facing my bed, knelt at the edge (facing the head board) and working the line under the mattress on each side. Then I knee-walked a bit and then lay on my belly. I reached for the head board and gave myself a good yank with my legs, and voila! -- my legs were spread wide apart at each of the bottom bed corners. The only way I could get my legs loose would be to wriggle back towards that end of the bed, and push my feet away from the mattress.

But after getting my legs splayed apart, I bound my each of wrists with about a yard of cord each. I wrapped each wrist many times, and then stretched to push my hands and wrists through the upright poles of the headboard (there were, I think, 7), with one wrist either side of the center pole. Then I took the remaining lengths of rope dangling from each wrist and wrapped it snug against a pole, and finally knotting it on the outside of the bed boards. It took dextrous fingers later to get that knot undone, but that's what made the bondage work so well. Everything needed for release was dependent upon my reaching and untying a trick knot just barely within reach on the far side of a stout bed pole.

I had been very horny because we had visitors from abroad, including the drop-dead gorgeous daughter, and all I could think about was doing her. When I got home that afternoon I thought everyone had gone for an overnighter to the beach, as they had planned the day before. Well, one of them stayed home -- was a bit jet-laggy. Guess who.

In my haste to self-bind I had neglected to position my penis correctly. I was naked, of course, and on my belly, and in my self-bondage sessions I'd just rub my cock back and forth over the smooth, soft sheets and cum. In my hurry, however, I'd failed to position my not-yet hard penis to face towards the head board under me. To my embarrassment and utter frustration, it was pointed towards my feet. And, now that I was bound, it was stiffening. I rubbed, twisted, jerked, and otherwise thrashed, but could not get repositioned or satisfied. I was going nuts and, after several minutes, decided to just untie myself and take a shower.

That's when I hit the problem. In jerking about, my struggles had caused to to keep yanking at the ropes, tightening the knot, and try as I did, I wasn't getting it undone. I knew it was just a matter of patience, but it's hard to be patient when I'm that horny AND frustrated in more than one way. However, all my thrashing had been a bit noisy -- remember, I thought I was alone -- and drew the attention of... guess who!

Well she took it all in very quickly, giggled, said all the right things to make me mortified AND feel like a slut. She called my stiff prick "Mr. Wiiggly," and decided he'd needed some attention. She got on the bed, sat between my legs, grabbed "Mr. Wiggly," and started stroking me. She'd read about sex, and talked about it with friends, but she was a 19-year old virgin, so when I started to cum she was thrilled. What she didn't know was how sensitive my cock gets during orgasm, but despite my pleading, begging, moaning, whatever, she kept on. "I want to see it squish out again!" she kept saying.

She got her wish, mainly because I was 23 and still in sexual prime, but it was ecstasy interspersed with agony for five more orgasms. She finally quit and helped release me only when a very spent "Mr. Wiggly" went limp and small again.

Granted, I was lucky, but if ya gotta get stuck in self-bondage, that's the way to go. And yes, we fooled around for the next three weeks of her visit, until the family flew home.

Sylviaanderson

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 02:26:33 AM »
Had a near miss on a disaster. I had set up a SB session where I had my usual 8" penis butt plug held in place by a waist harness, nipple clamps, gag and full hood. Legs cuffed together and wearing 6" heels with ankle straps so they couldn't be kicked off. Locked my wrists to a shelving unit ladder rail, while in a standing position. There was a chair nearby, but couldn't reach it with my butt with my hands locked to the rail. Escape key in ice in a small bowl on the shelf that my hands were locked above. After a while on those heels I was struggling and moving around quite a bit. The leg cuffs meant that I couldn't lift one foot off the ground to relieve the pressure, and the ankle strap prevented kicking them off. I realized that disoriented as I was in the hood I could easily have pulled the shelving unit down on my self as I was moving around to relieve the pain in my feet. It was small enough to fall quite easily, but large enough to probably injure me. But the real scary part was that I realized as I fumbled around trying to get the key that I could have easily knocked the bowl off the shelf. It didn't happen, but sure scared myself. A safety measure would have been to tie the keys to the shelving rail so if the bowl was knocked off the key could still be retrieved. While terrified I was also aroused, which resulted in ejaculation while I stood there. After that the pain of nipple clamps, butt plug and gag added to the pain in the shoes, for an uncomfortable wait for the ice to melt.

Jimdini

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2014, 08:05:06 AM »
Just had an embarrasing experience.
 My safety is away this week and I just got a new pair of Alcyon (universal joint) cuffs. I committed the cardinal sin of trying them out when no back up available.
 To cut a long story short I ended up with myself handcuffed behind and unable to escape. Had to call emergency services, really embarrassing!
Never get your ambitions confused with your abilities.

TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
    • Netzkolen
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 12:02:20 PM »
Just tell them about 50 shades, Jimdini  ;D

mikel

• favorite thing
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2014, 04:35:47 PM »
I screwed up once, my playmate had made a request to dom me one evening so she called on the night we had planned for her to be in charge and told me how she wanted me to prepare myself and said she would be over in one hour. I did as she asked bound my legs very securely together, details of cock and ball tie unnecessary nuf said it was uncomfortable, clamped my nipples, ball gag and leather hood laced tight. After locking wrists behind my back and closing the lock on the short chain to my ankles my phone started ringing and I could hear her saying her car wouldn't start! I had been told to leave keys on dining room table, she said she would figure it out and be over. I sat, lay, twisted, tugged, rolled and pulled for two hours cursing myself for not leaving an out, I had been to caught up in the idea of being tied by her and didn't listen to the nagging voice saying leave a key on the floor. She did show up and really made it up to me but never again would I not listen to that little voice. Much later I had locked hand cuffs around my ankles during a S.B. tie and one of the cuffs wouldn't unlock, had to chisel and break the face plate off to open them, that was interesting.   
Mikel
Keep your mind always in the gutter.

LennyC

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 08:10:54 PM »
I can proudly say that i never messed up my locks or ropes but i had few close calls at start...but i did miss calculated my release mechanisms i doo that even now specialy with bottled ice

Jerry

• Been there, done that...
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2014, 05:59:22 AM »
Worse thing that ever happened was an overloaded ice release that resulted in about 7 hours instead of two.  Stuck, spread eagle on the bed, ball gag (which I managed to work out of my mouth), leather wrist and ankle cuffs chained to the bed.  Going now where fast. 

Maybe it was my mind playing a trick.  Unforgettable, and not wanting to repeat it, I think. 

themaster

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2014, 05:17:34 AM »
The one thing I've learned is hingecuffs locked with the keyholes facing up (behind your back) are pretty much impossible to take off yourself unless you can slip them under your but (works for people who don't have a few extra pounds) ;)

It is possible to take them off yourself with a mirror and some kind of 'vice grip' but the one time that happened to me, I didn't have that stuff available etc. or had just had enough

There's a nice video of a girl playing with sb and finding this out too.. they even showed her testing the equipment but they show her getting stuck too ;) :P

That video is entitled "curious schoolgirl" and is out there on the net somewhere ;)