Author Topic: My Summer Of Dares by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 3182 times)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Bound & Gagged
Re: My Summer Of Dares by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2017, 09:11:00 AM »
Thank you Drulema for you kind words, and I must apologize for my tarty response. I think Jackie will train up well, and I also think she has found a way to upstage per pretty and well dressed friends. I do wonder if the girls will tolerate her being the center of attention for very long, and if they don't what they will do to put things more properly back in order from their perspective. They have either unknowingly, (or quite intentionally), been grooming their friend Jackie for a life of servitude, and for her to be stolen away by one of the men in this story after all their hard work would be ironic, especially in light of their general preference for female lovers. What did happen to Gregory's first pet? Now that's a question, was she stolen away by another pet owner with deeper pockets after a good showing, or did she run away on her own after the kink of their relationship had run it's course?

Thank you again for your thought provoking words, Jackie.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Bound & Gagged
Re: My Summer Of Dares by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2017, 09:54:05 AM »
Thank you Amy. I always struggle with how much to put into a story, too many details make for a boring read, too few leaving you to have to explain some detail after it becomes relevant, like the lack of a proper cage door locking mechanism. Such would almost seem a given in this world we play in, half a dozen well placed small pad locks permanently trapping Jackie inside the cage, or at least until the key holder decided to let her out. I don't believe Jackie ever pondered loosing the use of her fingers or hands in this manor, her own abilities diminished and trapping her in the cage rather than her friends enhanced by some mechanical means.
 She will be much more dependent on them this way, possibly to the point of irritation, and while Tracy and Dana's position on top will be secure, it comes at the cost of loosing a human servant that I think they will come to see between them as being more practical. Dana and Tracy are pampered and privileged, no one expects them to want to cook and clean up after themselves, and why should they when somebody else can do that for them pretty much free of charge, or at least for room and board?

I think Jackie will get off on being displayed in her identity concealing mask, but what she might not realize is that her pretty friends will be recognized, and when the three are seen out and about at some later date together everybody will suspect she was their masked pet at the show. I think that will be the motivation for her continued service to her friends well into the future if she should have any second thoughts, as would be a discrete tattoo that would link her pet persona and the human one should that become necessary.

Thank you again and please excuse my tarty response as I have had a lot going on here lately, Jackie.