Author Topic: My wifes fantasy man  (Read 993 times)

Offline alsrx700

My wifes fantasy man
« on: January 08, 2017, 08:58:03 PM »
We all have our favorite fantasy person, maybe a celebrity, maybe the girl next door.  For my wife its a guy named Joe.   I have been very lucky to have a wife that role plays with me sometimes with this garbage fantasy.  We all have various ideas of what we want in this fantasy, and to go "all the way" means that someone gets crushed or buried alive.  To that end, my wife will not go.  Thank God...

Last night, I told her about a dream I had the other night, of her fantasy man becoming available (I also have a huge cuckold fetish)...and asked her if she would date him if he were interested.  She said, "Oh hell yes".  I asked her, would you have sex with him?  Again she said yes.  Then I asked, would you leave me for him?  She smiled, and said..."You would understand, right?"  I just smiled, (now with a boner)...I said, "yes dear, I would understand"...If you leave me for him, then would you take me to the dump and leave me?...She said, "It would make things a lot easier with the divorce stuff"...

Damn I love her. 

Offline alsrx700

Re: My wifes fantasy man
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 11:44:46 PM »
Forgot to mention, that my wife has also had me in chastity since last Sunday, the 1st.  I have been telling her that I want to be her "slave", in going along with my favorite two fantasies (garbage, cuckolding).

Tonight we were watching TV and I saw a news personality that I think is smoking hot.  I asked my wife..."If you leave me for Joey, can I have her"  She looked at me and said no.  I asked why, and she responded with a smirk on her face..."Because you are going to the dump"...she quickly looked away and continued reading her kindle. 

Offline MaxRoper

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 01:52:32 AM »
We should be paying attention here. If you stop posting suddenly we'll know why and should probably alert the Dump Police to keep an eye out.

Max

Offline alsrx700

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 11:00:21 PM »
Lol,thanks, might need a rescue

Offline alsrx700

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 11:12:03 PM »
Last night as I lay spooning with my wife, my cock straining in its chastity cage (been in chastity since the first of the year)...I said to her..."hon, would you really leave me for him (her fantasy guy)?  She smiled softly, said "sorry, but yes I would, and I can tell by your twitching caged cock that you like the idea"...I told her yes.   Then I asked, "well then, would you really take me to the dump?"...With a very serious look, she said "absolutely I would, it would just make things easier to move on, no court, no custody, just so much easier". 

With that we both smiled, I kissed her and we went to sleep.  I am so damn lucky to have someone to play along.

Online trashisme

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 02:15:07 AM »
Hi read your comment and

" yes the playing along is a great thing."
I think that this story line is one that could go further.
The thoughts from your wife's point of view would intrigue me!
What would be going through your mind as she tells her side of being with her fantacy man! Teasing your mind and tormenting you as you sit at the dump.

Offline GarbageBagDiaper

• I love Dumpsters and garbage and Squishy's :)
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 12:04:22 AM »
I hope there is more to the story:) A lot of fun could happen with Squishys and garbage at the Garbage Dump .
Garbage bag Diaper :)