Author Topic: Weekend Maid by Gromet  (Read 1841 times)

Offline taurired

Re: Weekend Maid by Gromet
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 06:52:40 AM »
So it's end of story? Waiting for new stories in this world.
Btw, doctor says she doesn't have human rights anymore,etc but...implanted chip can be used for other things if she wants. How it works?

Offline feline

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2018, 01:49:03 PM »
Part 10 is "off", in that it is different.  Some of the consequences of being a maid so long term are finally coming up and having to be faced.  So in a sense the story is taking this from the "playful fantasy" place into the "living fantasy with side effects" place.

This does change the mood, and I am not quite sure how I feel about it either, but it partly depends on if the story continues, which I hope it will, and where it goes from here.

Just taking things at face value, suddenly Jackie is going to pass for a maid, so successfully and fully, that when Bruce returns from his work trip, he can happily assume and treat her like a sex-bot as much as a maid-bot, all without realising or being aware that she is a living person, not just a fancy robot.

The growing wicked, teasing and dominant streak in his wife is a lot of fun to see, and it does add to the general feeling of a couple who have been growing apart for quite some time now, even if they do have a shared and common interest in their maid sex toy :)

Offline MacWoman131

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2018, 01:52:14 AM »
I swear it is like you have reached into my mind and crafted a story with my darkest desires, I love it. If it were stop at part ten I would be happy with the ending but look forward to the possibility of reading more of there relationship.