Author Topic: Playing Chauffer by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 5071 times)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Playing Chauffer by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2018, 11:34:13 AM »
Thank you Feline, your feedback forces me to write better.

Quite possibly Jim can now be the man he truly was made to be for the first time in his life, with but one lesser man theoretically in the way. Disposing of this competitor is as natural as a large corporation buying up a small business that is trying to compete with it, stripping out the parts it wants and discarding the rest, something that happens in business all the time.

I think Jim has at least two options for this; own and ruthlessly dominate Jack once he moves into the house and the master bedroom, or perhaps have him quit his job and send him off to serve Shelia for a time as a gift to her, (ostensibly to help her out in her new place while becoming properly and submissively trained), but in reality just because he can, all while removing the freedom of an earned income for Jack.

Ones own money equals a certain amount of freedom, and without a salary Jack becomes fully dependent on whoever provides for him. Employees and servants are paid, and slaves and indentured servants work for room and board while paying off some sort of debt, or so that they don't get punished by those who own them.

Jack is one hundred percent owned once that second little key is found, (assuming it already hasn't been, or if it even exists), and if Shelia takes possession she might even have some lingering animosity toward both Jack and his wife for screwing up her imperfect marriage by making her willing and available to Jim's barbaric desires once that fact becomes known, (as illogical as that sounds given the timeline of things here). Despite Shelia's powerful and dominate personality, she also may have, (or come to have) some regrets about loosing Jim to what to her is a lesser submissive woman.

I believe Jack's safe word will ultimately turn out to be a phrase that Jack will under no circumstances ever say, Jim rather clever in his choices here, but overall in this story he has played his hand well. Jack's lust for this fantasy and willingness to agree to anything Jim asked just to play along is almost as strong as his wife's, but in his case there can be no post orgasm rationality without the key, at least in traditional terms.

What if though Jim was wrong and there is no second key, and what if Jack merely popped off without any physical contact to his locked up guy hardware after that first date because his erotic and foolish fantasy looked to be realized?

I have a few directions I could go with this and I look forward to your thoughts on this, Jackie. 

Offline feline

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 02:57:46 PM »
Force is such a harsh word, do you really picture a sweet innocent little pussy cat as someone who would force you?  Make you?  Demand and expect better of you, and use all sorts of methods to achieve this goal...

Actually, no need to answer that *evil smirk*

Now this is a great deal to think about!  First though, your comment about Shelia and logic, emotions, which is what we are discussing here, are famously not really ruled or dictated by logic.  I can SO see her being jealous of and angry towards Jack and his wife, the new woman in Jim's life, especially when this new woman is both a near perfect compliment to Jim, but also brings out all of these wonderful behaviours, time, attention and especially MONEY being lavished on her.

We both see and know it is not really about the money, but having Jim be so willing and happy to spend money on her, to make sure that she has the fine things in life, is only going to add to his appeal in Jackie's eyes, and give Shelia a focus for her emotions.

First though, all of this brought up a question that I cannot clearly answer with a quick scan over the first few parts.  Does Jackie (I need a name for the wife, not sure if she is actually named off hand) have a job?  Does she work?  Is she a successful and powerful career woman in her own right?  The presentation of her, the "feel" of her, her way of being, all suggest to me that she does and she is, so I will continue on this basis.

If she was a stay at home wife she would have a lot of time to keep Jack under her thumb and in control, but would she actually want to?  She is pushing him back and away, her anger at his betrayal, if indeed there was one, clearly very strong!

Actually a rather interesting thought has just occurred to me.  "You cannot prove a negative, only a positive".  There is no way for Jack to prove to Jackie's satisfaction that he does not have the other key for his belt.  This whole situation is about sex, fantasies, pleasure and satisfaction, including his long term denial, so of course it will feel natural, and deeply angering, for him to have kept the spare key.  Any claims to have lost it, thrown it away or even destroyed it are going to ring hollow and desperate, even if true.

Which brings me back to the question of Jack, his job, his role in all of this, and how he should be treated.  If he is asked about the key and basically says there never was a second key - implying or even suggesting it must have been overlooked in the packaging and thrown out with the box, this is not going to do anything to help his case.  But the flip side is that he clearly cannot be left to his own devices, or left unsupervised, since if he is left unsupervised then he is assumed to have access to and to be using his key, so violating his contract and commitment.

We have no knowledge of where this key "has been hidden" for safety, so the only times you can be sure Jack is not betraying you is when he is under direct observation.  So having him quit his job does not work at first, since it just gives him more free time for "wicked betrayal" while Jim and Jackie are out at work.

So yes, reaching the point where Jack needs to be kept under control and monitored seems like a relatively small step here, but how to achieve it?  Given this situation, having a suddenly more available Jack loaned out to Shelia makes a lot of sense, since she is far enough away that while he is acting as her maid (it seems a fitting mental image) he is not going to have access to the hiding place of his suspected key.

Not knowing about the other key has another bonus, the one year contract starts from the point of handing over both keys, so without the second key, the contract does not officially start in Jackie's eyes.  Plus I do note that Jackie never agreed on Jack having a safe word with her or the contract...

Jim being wrong about there being a second key isn't really reasonable, especially since the website lists 2 keys, and 2 keys is the standard number with any form of lock I am familiar with.  But I can see an overly excited and desperate Jack not paying attention to the details and loosing the key.  I can also see him hiding the key to ensure he gets the best of both worlds, his fantasy but also a safety valve on his fantasy.

As for physical contact and Jack having an orgasm, we have already seen Jack come in his pants while watching Jackie dance with Jim, early in the story, so now he is living his fantasy, and everything is coming together, its no great stretch to imagine that he is able to orgasm on his own, even with the device locked on.  It may not be quick and easy, but that is only going to add to the sense of satisfaction, and the potency of the experience of living this fantasy :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2018, 10:11:27 AM »
I think Shelia, (with her possible irrational animosity toward her former neighbors), would make the perfect person to take charge of Jack while Jim gets settled into (Jackie's) house after his sells. I also see the only practical way to deliver (or have Shelia pick up) Jack and ensure he hasn't taken the key with him is to deliver him naked, or possibly have him strip down to nothing as Jim and Jackie watch, possibly they giving him a new uniform of sorts to be worn as he travels to Shelia's new home by either method.

A gender bending maid's outfit could be too cliché, but would prevent him from any attempts to escape, and further his emasculation along with the chastity cage he is trapped in and panties he must wear. I could envision Shelia working out her rage while training up Jack in his female persona, possibly to keep him herself, or as some sort of quid pro quo with Jim for something not yet named when she returns him properly trained for his new role.

I also could see Jack's emasculation taking a further slide if he were to be kept shaved and his hair grown out and styled in an effeminate way while kept in Shelia's possession, female maid's uniforms the only clothing in his new closet. There is also the possibility that Shelia might have a man friend or two of her own, and girl friends as well that would see and interact with the female Jack, further demoting him in man terms as they enjoyed his self inflicted discomfort that Shelia was only too happy to explain while he was made to listen.

Jack has popped himself off with this fantasy of his at least twice, but I don't think those emissions would have been satisfying sexually, more of a biological clearing of the plumbing, assuming he doesn't have the key and can't get "hands on" relief. With this in mind his fantasy might not be all that fantastic in the real world, more of a letdown, but still a situation of his own making.

This scenario of feminizing Jack would be in keeping with Jim's desires to permanently remove Jack from the competition, and Jack's submissive alter ego might even grows to like it, or at least tolerate it as he has no other choice. Jack might still harbor the misconception that this is just for a year, but if he does too bad for him.

As to the key I am of two minds, keep it a permanent mystery and never have it found, of have Jim at some point well past the point of no return admit that he has had the second key since the beginning of this adventure, possibly even having Jackie tell Jim that she already knew he did when he confesses this to her.

What are your thoughts on this, Jackie?

Offline feline

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2018, 01:00:11 PM »
Interesting questions and points...

While I do agree that a gender bending maid's outfit sounds quite cliché, there is a reason it is such a common and well used theme, it has an appeal, a purpose, and sends a powerful message.  How it is done, the "why" of it, and the way people around Jack and how they are encouraged to treat Jack will be what really matters here.

Let's start from a different point.  If not a maid's outfit, then what?  What is our goal here?  Jack's new role is basically servant, but more than this, a controlled, sexless and humiliated servant, who needs to be clearly shown and reminded of his place.  So any "polite" or "respectable" outfit is not going to work well, and once Shelia gets the idea, and gets behind this, I suspect she will want to firmly push the "you are lesser, I am more" aspect.

I find myself drawn to, and seeing the strong appeal of the idea of Jack being pushed into a female slave role here, but there is one "flaw" in the logic we need to watch for.  At first, when presented with a very female, and presumably sexually suggestive outfit, the outfit and the embarrassment alone will do a good job of controlling and containing (preventing escape) only at first.  The more his hair, and behaviour is changed to bring on a feminine look, the more he will pass for a woman, so become less embarrassed being seen in public like this.

Only providing "slutty" female clothes will help here, and I can see it fitting with the feel and thinking at work here to.  But still, as the move towards a female slave Jack continues, another line of control is likely to be required.  But this could be as "simple" as no ID, no money, no access to any of his old accounts, etc.

In all of this I have this mental image of Shelia as "spiteful".  It's not really the word I want, but it comes close.  Certainly I can see her taking out her emotions on Jack, and probably flaunting her treatment of Jack in front of Jim and Jack's wife.  Of course, since this will be exactly what they are looking for, and will enjoy it, its only likely to encourage Shelia to try harder in her torment of Jack.

Which brings me to thinking about Jack's chastity, and how Shelia will want to both preserve and "enhance" it.  Preserving is very simple, just make sure he has no access to any possible key, along with regular and random checking.  A few blobs of glue or wax can also be added to the cage, so show if it is ever opened, since they will break, and won't be the same afterwards.

To enhance the chastity would Shelia want Jack to just watch her sexual activities, and to know how much fun both Shelia and his wife are having?  Or would she want to reinforce the contrast by using Jack's body for her and other's sexual pleasure while denying his own release?  I find myself thinking that using maid Jack for sex, for the sole pleasure of others, would fit well here.

Oh yes, I can definitely see Jack starting to count down the days and the months until the year is up, and using this to help settle himself as things get more and more out of hand, and as he is denied the pleasure he wants from this intense fantasy experience.

I think keeping the key as a mystery probably works better, for the reason that it is this small, tiny "niggle" in the back of everyone's mind.  Jim, Shelia and "Jackie" all suspect there is a key, and appreciate it needs to be kept well out of Jack's hands, but if they cannot prove this, cannot find the key, the niggle is never satisfied, it keeps bothering Jackie in quiet moments, and it gives her a focus for her guilt over her changing relationship with her "former husband" and the "new husband" she is getting ever closer to.

Another thought, what still ties Shelia and Jim together?  I am thinking something vague, but important, like shared stakes in a long term investment, something that it is easier to keep than to unwind, but also something that Shelia thinks she can still use to bring pressure onto Jim.  Jim does not strike me as the sort of man to be bothered by this sort of vague, and hurting both Shelia and himself threat, but it would provide an interesting bargaining chip to go alongside introducing Shelia to Jack.

Making Jack less of a person, and more of an object, a form of ongoing payment, in terms of slave labour, someone to humiliate, and a way to work out her emotions at how well Jim is moving on with his life with a new woman, in exchange for the cooperation she was always likely to give Jim with this shared asset.

Another thought, how is Jackie going to feel and react, watching and seeing Jack become ever more controlled and subservient.  Will she be bothered by this?  Probably not much or for long.  Will some aspects of it remind her of the power and control games that Jim plays with her?  The stark contrast always being that she has a safe word with Jim, while Jack has no such thing with her and the one known key to release his chastity.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2018, 10:05:17 AM »
I absolutely love these interactions and collaborations we have here Feline, they force me to write better.

I had intended to have Jack become an economic prisoner with no job and no money of his own no matter whos possession he found himself in, and no I.D. in his possession, nor one matching his new feminine persona would work well along those lines as well. It would be one thing to make him/her passable as a woman, quite another to make him "sexy", although sexy to whom I guess would be the real question.

I could see Jack's idea of sex in general, driven by sexual frustration and desperation, driving him to beg to be allowed to do all sorts of things he may never have dreamed of pre chastity device, most especially if his device can truely be made escape proof. I could see a drop of superglue inside the tumblers of the tiny padlock doing this nicely although permanently, negating any key he may have or not have hidden away someplace, at least in terms of traditional removal.

… My significant other and I have experience with these kinds of chastity devices, we having tried several made of both steel, and plastic of one form or another, (and one impossibly small stainless steel one that choked off the blood flow to his man bits). My conclusion is that no matter how expensive or well fitting the device is, it can still leave a man with an escape route if he is both flacid and determined, unless of course you want to have him peirced and then the pin or ring you have installed there is then locked to the end of the chastity tube. We havn't done this to date, but I do save it as a threat when I'm feeling especially playful...

I think a tiny waist chain snugly locked around Jack's waist and locked to the exisiting padlock of his chastity device might prevent an unauthorized escape, not to mention that if it looked like jewelery it could enhanse his femininity, but in the real world we havn't tried this out yet so I don't know for sure if this would work. If Jack were to be locked like this it would be an easy thing to drop a second thin ornmental chain, (also locked to the chastity device), between his/her legs and holding a plug in his rear. Such could give his/her hips a lovely sway to them, but again we havn't tried this out yet either so I don't know if this would work on a man as I assume it might.

As far as the investment both Jim and Shelia share, I think the house they still collectively own fits this nicely, and I wonder what would happen if Jim couldn't find a buyer for what he thought it was really worth, whether this was realistic or not, and Jim and Shelia were forced to rent it out to provide her with the added income she expected from Jim. Could this high end home possibly come with a maid/servant? One that not only worked to take care of the new occupants, but was also there to report any problems so as to protect Jim and Shelia's investment.

I could see living right next door to Jackie and her new lover in what was once his/her house as a maddening experience, most especially if Jack had the dual duty of keeping up with both homes, his true identity hidden from the nosey neighbors by an effective feminization.

I also wonder what you would think of Jack becoming fully cuckoled? As in Jim and Jackie producing a child with their over the top lust, possibly something Jack had been trying to do himself for years without getting the job done, this lack of manly performance perhaps leading him to his cuckold desires in the first place. If that were the case it would be natural for Jackie to assume her female hardware was responcible for any lack of breeding success, possibly even a mistaken doctor confirming this, and she therefore not the slightest bit concerned about any birth control during their lusty romps.

I could also tell the story from the other side and make Shelia the infertal one, Jim in search of an heir, and possibly even Shelia on board with this, but either story line might drift out of the fun kink the story is about, and turn off readres in general as kids complicate any sex story for obvious reasons.

I an again currious about your thoughts on this, Jackie.