Author Topic: Every Day Bondage Moments  (Read 407 times)

Offline Eido

Every Day Bondage Moments
« on: July 10, 2017, 11:47:05 PM »
Do you ever have an everyday moment that comes really close to a BDSM moment?

I'll share one to hopefully start the discussion. One of my female co-workers walked by the truck today while she was rigged out in full fall protection harness and lanyard.  And yeah, she looked good in it! :)

Offline TeaSer

• Loosely Tied
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
Re: Every Day Bondage Moments
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 11:13:58 PM »
Being a computer nerd, I really have problems imagining your female colleague, Eido. I'd have loved a link to some store selling this item.

However my suggestions regarding everyday moments that comes close to a BDSM moment is more in the line of entering tight spaces. From my work it's mostly tracing a cable under the computer floor. Unfortunately there's plenty of space down there (2 feet), still moving a bit under the floor tracing a cable can bring images of being trapped down there.

I guess constructors could go down a sewer pipe inspecting it for leaks?

And in fact most of us could go to work or go shopping while descently plugged - maybe even wearing tight shorts under the jeans to prevent us from removing the plug(s).

Or how about having a naughty recording on your phone - enjoying a trainride while e.g. a Mistress told us how useless we were, or urging us to imagine something naughty.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.