Gromet's PlazaPonyGirl/PetGirl Stories

The Bronze Horse

by Jar

Email Feedback | Forum Feedback

© Copyright 2010 - Jar - Used by permission

Storycodes: Solo-F; kidnap; M+/f; rape; captive; slave; pony; bond; bdsm; nc; XX

Part One

I had finished my A levels and had been accepted for university, so I had the summer to myself. Knowing that I would soon be up to my neck in student loans I had, for me, made the rash choice to go on the holiday. I had found a very cheap, no frills, 2 week trip to Africa.

The accommodation was a lot worse than I had expected, but it would be my last holiday before going to university and the cash saved meant that I could slash out on day trips etc. The biggest problem with the Hotel was with the washing facilities. Some times the water would not work at all or it would be cold and rust coloured. I had a thing about taking showers and keeping clean. At home I would normally shower in the morning when I awoke. When I arrived back home after school, and once again before I went to bed. I was determined not to let it spoil my holiday.

I had taken the bus up to the Water Falls. I could not believe the beauty of it and the noise of the water thundering over the edge was deafening. I wanted some good photos to remember this trip by on those long dark days of winter in the UK. My trip was not organised so I could do as I wished. I set off up a path to try and get nearer to the top of the falls. It was a hard walk and I was soon sweating heavily in the heat and humid conditions.

I had been walking for about half an hour when I heard a noise. I turned around and saw a large man, with a machete pointed at me. He also had a pistol in a holster on his belt and a rifle slung over one shoulder on a strap. He told me too get on my knees. Thinking he was just after the small amount of money and the camera I had I reasoned that it was best to do as he said. I had given some though about this and other dangerous situations I might find myself in before leaving the UK. A girl travelling on her own biggest fear was rape. But more likely it would be a simple robbery. I had decided that I would do what ever they said, even if I was to be raped. Better to be alive than dead.

Once on my knees a second man I had not seen before grabbed my wrists and bound them together with a length of rope. Then he tied a cloth gag around my mouth. Another rope with a loop in the end was dropped over my head and pulled tight around my neck. The man with the machete told me to get up and follow him. He informed me that if I did not do as I was told he would chop off my head and hide my body in the undergrowth. I was very frightened, so I did as he told me.

We walked through the forest for about 2 hours before we stopped in a small clearing, were 7 other men sat around a small fire cooking food. By the poor state of the clothes they wore I reckoned that they must live in the jungle permanently. They were all armed with rifles and other weapons. Most likely a small band of bandits I thought. If I had known about this I would not have gone off on my own but no one at the hotel had mentioned that there was any sort of problem in the area with Bandits.

One of the men looked up and said “Is that the best you could get”. Despite my situation his remarks hurt me. I knew I was no beauty, at 6 foot 7 inches, I was too tall, I also had a very large nose and the front of my mouth was too far forward, giving me buckteeth. My ears were on the large size and stuck out from the side of my head. I could be described as well built or as I had some times been told, large boned. I was not fat. In fact I was a good long distance runner and had done many half marathons over the years so I had good muscle tone and well developed thighs and stomach muscles.

“If you’re that worried”, said the man with the machete “put a bag over her head”. The rest of the men laughed and the man shut up but looked sullen. It was at this point I knew I was to be raped, all I could think of was, do as they say and hope they don’t kill you afterwards.

The end of the rope around my neck was tied to a tree and a sharp knife was used to cut off my dress, leaving my in bra, knickers and walking boots. The men all crowed around and the smell of their unwashed body odder was overpowering and made me feel sick. Several of the men looked pleased with my body and I soon lost the bra and knickers.

The man with the machete, who appeared to be the leader grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me down on my back. This was uncomfortable as I was now lying on my arms. He undid his trousers and I noticed that he had no underpants on. He then grabbed my ankles and pushed them up to my shoulders. Next he spat on my pussy for lubrication and then pushed his dick into me. I started to cry. I had hoped to lose my virginity to someone special, not some thug in a jungle clearing while being gang raped.

He was not interested in my tears and pumped away till he came. He got up, pulled up his trousers, went to the fire and started to eat some of the food there. Meanwhile the next man was inside me. After several of the men had their turn with me, one man as he started to rape me said I was too sloppy and pulled out of my vagina. He pushed my legs up over my shoulders making my bottom roll up as my back pivoted on my arms and I was on my shoulders, then he pushed his penis up against my bottom.

I tried to clamp myself shut to refuse him entry but the sperm on his penis acted as a lubricant to get him in to me, and then the dribble of cum from my vagina kept him wet enough as he pushed it fully home. I felt he would tear me apart as he entered but of course the human body is easily able to accommodate a male penis. He seemed to bugger me for ages before he came.

I had never given any thought to how degrading it is to have a man, commit sodomy on you. Now I knew. The rape had been bad enough but this was worse. I felt worse than an animal and my bottom hurt. He seemed delighted that I was crying and pleading for him to stop. He used me in a more violent way, trying to hurt me even more. I would have done anything for him to stop. I was broken to his will if only they would stop.

After that the other men took turns as to which of my holes they use. I lost track of time but I was starting to get sore and I had almost run out of tears. By the time they had stopped it was dark and the men curled up in blankets and went to sleep. I was left alone to spend the night naked, cold and sleepless.

At first light some of the men fucked me again and one of the men removed my gag and put a bowl of water on the ground and told me to drink. My mouth was so dry that I ignored the humiliation of drinking like a dog and lapped up as much as I could. The bowl was taken away and brought back with some sort of warm porridge mixed in it. I did not wish to upset them in fear of them doing something violent to me so I eat. It did not taste too good but it helped to take away the hunger pangs I was feeling.

Several of the men were having a heated discussion, most of which I could not understand as it was in some African dialect. After much arm waving they picked up their gear and made ready to leave. I hoped that they would leave me behind but to my dismay the gag was replaced in my mouth and using the rope around my neck I was lead off behind one of the men. I had no choice and followed the man leading me with the rope like some sort of pet animal.

My vagina was sore and my bottom felt wide open. Both my breast were sore were they had dug their fingers into them. I had dried sperm all around my crutch and the tops of my legs, which made me, feel very uncomfortable. What I would have given for the use of the decrepit old shower at the hotel.

After about 3 hours we stopped for a rest and several of the men took the opportunity to rape me again. I got the impression that they intended to keep me for some time as they seemed to enjoy the fact that they could have sex when they wanted to, also the fact that I was white added to their joy.

During the day I got a look at the map the leader was using when he stopped to explain some thing to 4 of the men. They were to go to some place on the map while he raided some homestead. They seemed pleased that they would have me to themselves for the two days before the others would rejoin us. To my horror I realised that I was being taken further out into the rain forest and it looked like the chances of my escape would be very remote as I had seen no sign of any towns or villages on the map.

After the 5 men left, one of the remaining men got two long 3 inch wide pieces of leather. One was wound around both my upper arms, pulling my elbows together until they touched then the leather was tied off. Next the rope around my wrists was swapped for the second peace of leather.

I was made to bend at the waist and a length of thin leather was wrapped around the base of each breast. Both breast soon started to swell and go dark red. I noticed that they were also very sensitive to being touched. With my arms pulled back behind me making them stick out even more the sight of my now darkening breasts pushed out in front of me, prompted them to mall and play with the nipples which were already very sore from the last few days

One of the men produced a metal ring. Two thin pieces of leather were tied to this then the ring forced behind my teeth. The leather was pulled tight behind my head and tied off. In English he said, “Now we have three holes’ to fuck”.

Over the next 20 minutes I found out what oral sex was about. They just stuck their penis in my mouth and told me that if I did not keep my teeth covered, with my lips, they would knock them out so I had only gums. I believed them and did my best not to let them feel my teeth. I had found the sodomy bad and degrading but could I cope with this? I did not know. I suppose that the constant rape and sodomy had made me desensitised and I just let them do it with out fighting.

They used my hair to pull my face in close and I would gag ever time they thrust into the back of my throat. I was warned not to throw up or I would get a beating. I think the effect of my gagging made it sexier for them as each one did not last very long. I still felt that sodomy was worse than this, more degrading but it was close.

Then they set off again, at a brisk walk, down a narrow track with me being led along by the rope around my neck. To my embarrassment I had cum dribbling out of my mouth as they had left in the ring gag, I also cum running down my legs from both my bottom and vagina. We walked for the rest of the day till they found a small water hole and made camp for the night.

The neck rope was tied to a tree and they again repeatedly raped me. They had no trouble doing it several times each. I was either on my knees with face in the dirt being raped in my bottom. On my back with my legs in the air, or knelling in front of one, having him push his penis through the ring and down the back of my throat.

So by the time they fell asleep the brutal way I was being treated made me wonder if I would live through this and if so what my fate would be if I did? I was cover in dirt and drying sperm, my normal cleansing habits made me feel very low to be so dirty. I was so tired from walking all day and the sex I was being subjected to that I soon fell asleep.

The next day they started the rape again. They had me on my knees, one penis in my mouth and another up my bottom. The next two made it mouth and cunt as they kept calling it. I would be left with their sperm running down me and the taste in my mouth all day, only to be topped up at midday.

Soon after we had been on the go for a couple of hours the guy in charge of the group dropped back to talk with the “white bitch” as he called me. I still had the ring gag in my mouth so I could only listen as he told me they were taking me to a mining town in the next country where I would be sold to a brothel keeper. Being white, the black miners would pay good money to fuck me. So I would find myself well used day and night and it would not matter that I was ugly, I was white and that all the mattered to them.

I was horrified when he explained that the miners would not be using condoms so I would properly get a sexually diseases at some point and some of the local cures could be very painful. He also reckoned that they would let me get pregnant so that I did not have periods. That way the miners could have me 7 days a week, every week. I started to cry but he found the whole thing very funny and after a time went back to the front of the group.

That night was much the same as the last with me being repeatedly raped and abused. I was suffering with the start of sunburn now that the trees had started to thin out. My body was felling very hot, dirt and uncomfortable. I reckoned that if we were heading out on to open ground, that by tomorrow night I would be suffering with bad sunburn. I could not think of any way to ask for a covering of my body, as they had not taken out the ring gag for two days. To feed me they had poured water into my mouth along with the runny porridge, in the morning and at night.

Sure enough the next day the trees gave way to more open country as we climbed up into to the foothills. By mid day, when we stopped at a ruined farmhouse, I was well burnt and sore from the sun. I soon realised that we were to wait here for the rest of the party to catch up. The rope around my neck was tied to the headboard of an old bed in one of the rooms. This was to be my home for the next couple of days.

The heat had been making me sweat so the dust of walking had settled on my body making me dirty, that coupled with the fact that they had made me urinate and defecate standing up with no way the clean myself, had left me smelling like a sewer.

It was during this time I lost the use of my fingers, one of the men found an old roll of electrician’s tape, this was wound around my fingers so that I could not pick up anything to use it as a means of escape. It was two days before the rest of the group arrived and they were worn out so we stayed for another 3 days. During all this time the ring gag had been left in all day and night so I had lost the feeling in my jaw. At least the pain had settled to a dull ache.

Over the 5 days I was raped both vaginally, anal and in the mouth. I was tied into many sever positions. They all caused me a lot of pain. I was hung by my arms then the legs and worst of all by my breasts. This had got them all excited and resulted in another round of rape and sodomy. I was beaten with sticks and fists till my whole body was bruised, especially my face, one eye was nearly closed and my lips were swollen from the constant banging of their groins as I was mouth raped.

When we had arrived I was dirty and soiled but now to add too my misery I had male sperm matted in my hair and dried all over my body. I had been meticulous about body cleanliness, some of my friends said I went to extremes, if they could see the state of me now. The beating and other tortures I had been subjected too had now taken their toll. I just did as I was told to try and avoid further humiliations

One of the worst things was at night when they sat around the fire drinking. One of the men had called me over and pointed at his penis sticking out of this fly’s. I had my ankles crossed and tied together so I could not walk. I therefore had to waddled over to him on my knees and took him in my mouth. He put his hands on the back off my head and pushed me down so he was now in the back of my throat. I thought it was another blowjob.

Then he started to pee. I tried to struggle but two of this friends held me and I had to swallow his urine or choke. Some how I managed to do this and felt sick. When he finished he told me if I throw up he would beat me. I sat down and cried I seemed to do this a lot now a days. Of course the rest wanted to piss in the white whore’s mouth as they called it. I spent much of the night going from man to man.

My stomach was swollen with their urine and I was having difficulty in keeping it down when one of the men got a rag and stuffed it in my mouth and used a leather thong to hold it in place between drinks as they put it. After 3 hours I looked pregnant with a badly swollen belly. One by one they fell asleep and I was left gagged and hobbled unable to move from the spot were I was tied to a stake.

During the night the urine in my stomach was processed and I soon had to pee. To my shame I had to go were I lay and this was repeated several time during the darkness as the fire died down. That was a blessing as far I was concerned, as I did not want anybody to see me lying in pool of muddy urine.

By the time we set off again my skin had started to peel and was very red so they cut a hole in an old sheet and draped it over my head and shoulders to shield my body and bruises from the sun. I felt dirty and battered as I trudged along behind one of the band that was leading me by the neck rope, like some sort of animal. It was weeks since I had last been able to wash.

My teeth and mouth felt furry from all the sperm and urine they had forced down my throat. Lots more had dried all over my face and breasts. The tops of my legs were cover in dried sperm and shit where I had been repeatedly raped in both holes. The fact that I smelt like a sewer with stale sweat and urine did not bother them as they stank worse than me.

During the stopover they had used beer bottles and even an old wine bottle as a dildo, on both my bottom and vagina, till both were stretched open. Both my breasts and nipples were sore from the thong that they kept tying around the base of them and being mauled. They would untie one breast at a time so the blood would flow back and I would scream in pain. Then retie it when I stopped screaming and undo the other one so I was in almost constant pain. They would repeat this often.

I was physically dirty and I also felt mentally dirty, used and degraded. I had reached the point were I just wanted to die there and then. I knew my life would be not much better when we reached the mining town.

We had crossed the foothills and had descended down to the valley floor were they stopped at a half derelict hut that would give them shelter for the night. 10 water bottles were strung around my neck and one of the group led me of to a near by stream to fill them up. The stream was about half a mile away. Well it was more of trickle than a stream, but I pushed my face into the couple of inches of water. Due to the ring gag I found it difficult to suck up any water. The guard, an older man and somewhat kinder person took pity on me and removed the ring from my mouth. Despite the stiffness in my jaw I was able to drink.

He was just finishing filling the last bottle when we heard gunfire, followed by some mortar rounds going off. The noise was coming from the direction of the hut were the gang had stopped. Jugging by the intensity and rate of fire it was some hell of a fire fight. The guy took one look in the direction of the camp and started to run off in the other direction. I though this would be rescuers so I started to run back toward the sound of the gunfire. In my haste, I tripped and with my arms still tied behind my back was unable to stop my self falling and hitting my head on a large stone, knocking myself out.

* * * * *

When I came too I could see by the sun it was late in the day so I must have been unconscious for quite some time. I had a blinding headache and a lump on my forehead. When I reached the hut it was very quiet and other than six very dead members of the gang that had kidnapped me the place was empty. At this point I felt sick and my head started to swim, which I assumed was from the blow I had taken on the head. I must have passed out again as it was dark when I came too. I soon went back to slept.

The flapping of wings woke me and I realised that the vultures had come for breakfast. I just hoped it was not me on the menu some time soon. I decided that my best plan was to go back to the stream and get the water bottles, then try and follow the stream until I came to a village that would help me. When I arrived back at the stream I could not find the water bottles. I was sure I had the right spot. All I could think of was that the old guy had come back for them. Still if I followed the stream I would not need the bottles as I could drink when I wanted to.

The problem of following the stream soon became apparent to me as the water encouraged the growth of plants, especially a very thorny variety. Several time I had to divert around very dense clumps and then try and pick up the stream on the other side. Twice it took my over half an hour to find the steam. So the next time I tried to crawl along the stream bed but soon the sheet covering me was stuck up on a bush. Try as I might I could not free it so I gave it a harder and harder tug till it tore. To my horror nearly half the sheet was gone. As I tried to back out of the bush it got caught again and before I realised what had happen it was over my head and on the ground. I had no use of my finger because of the tape still wrapped around them so I gripped it in my teeth but the material was so thin and worn that it just tore again. Tears welled up as I sat there naked in the middle of nowhere.

I cried for about 10 minute before I was able to pull myself together again. I had one last try to get the sheet free of the thorn bush but with just my teeth I had no chance. I started to walk and it was not long before I could feel the sun burn into my shoulders and the rest of my body. I was not sure how but at some point I lost the trickle of water that was the stream. It must have gone underground was all I could think of.

By mid afternoon I knew I was going to die and the vision of the vultures feeding on the dead gang members came back to me. I would find myself to weak to walk, and then while I was still alive they would start too rip off my skin and eat me alive. I wondered how long it would take till I died.

I kept walking till I found some shade behind a rock and stopped. I though it would be best to travel at night when the sun was not out. I rested for the rest of the day. The night seemed cold but I think that was only because it was so hot during the day and I was hot from sun burn. With the moon out I was able to see quite well so I kept going as fast as possible but I was very thirsty by now. As morning arrived I managed to find a bank with an over hang to keep off most of the sun for next day and waited for the evening to come.

I was now very dehydrated and my face and tongue felt parched and swollen. My body was covered in a layer of dust from lying down all day. I somehow got to my feet and staggered off. Several times I stumbled and fell. It was very painful on my breasts and or shoulders, as I could not put out my hands to save myself. I was glad that they had left my boots on or my feet would have been ripped to pieces and I would have been unable to walk at all. As the sun started to come up I could see a clump of bushes in the distance but the rest of the landscape was flat.

I made my way to the bushes only to find that in fact they were the tops of several trees in a small depression. In the bottom was an oasis. In my haste to get to the water I stumbled and fell and ended up rolling down the slope scraping my body arms and legs as I rolled to the bottom. I expected it to be a mirage but it was still there as I crawled on my knees into the water and lay down. It felt so good, I could feel my skin absorbing the life giving water. I drank as much as I could. Then I went and lied down under a tree and fell asleep.

When I woke up I was very hungry and I managed to pick berries off a bush with just my mouth. It wasn’t until I had eaten a load that I wondered if they might be poisonous, but it was too late now. For the rest of the day I drank and ate berries or dozed under the tree.

The water had cleaned my body and removed the dirt and dried semen I had been covered with. I was so good to feel clean again and my mood was very happy. My sunburn was quite bad, so I would often lie in the water to try and help reduce the effects. It was still very sore but the soaking had helped. Now that I was clean I could see the extent of the bruises to my breast and legs. I had quite a few cuts and scrapes but none of them looked to be infected at the moment. My face was sore and swollen but I felt that would go down in time with no permanent damage.

By the end of the next day I had recovered quite a lot and climbed up the slope to see if I could work out what to do next. Every direction I looked in, it was just flat grassland. I was not even sure which direction I had come from or which way to go. In despair I went back down to the trees. I tried to think of a plan but I had lost the water bottle so I knew I could not survive for long without water so the only thing I could do was to stay here until someone came along. I knew this could have its down side in that they may be bandits like the lot that had kidnapped me in the first place.

For three days I had rested, eat fruit and let my sunburn start to recover. About halfway through the morning of the fourth day I suddenly had a feeling that I was being watched. I looked around but could see no one, but the feeling continued for the next hour or so. Then I looked up and a man was standing on the top of the slope, on the other side of the water. He had a shield and spear, his face was painted and only wore a loin cloth.

I was suddenly very conscious of being naked, with my arms being tied behind my back and a rope hanging around my neck. I was unsure what to do but I felt frightened by him and I did not know why. Maybe I should run for it. In the end I did nothing and he walked up to me and stopped about 6 foot away.

He was only about 3 foot tall and reminded me of the aborigines I had seen on the TV. He looked over me very carefully and his scrutiny made me blush. I said to him in English and I don’t know why I expected him to understand “Please undo my arms“. I half turned to him so he could see them and hoped he understood what I had said. He moved forward but instead of releasing me took the end of the rope around my neck and tried to lead me towards a tree.

It was clear that he had no intention of releasing me so I tried to jerk the rope from his hands but he must have anticipated I would do that and moved with the pull. I started to walk up the slope and he was pulled along. He was no match for my strength. We were about half way up the slope when he started to make aggressive gestures for me to stop. These I ignored. When we arrived at the top of the slope I started to walk fairly fast towing him along. I felt a tug on the rope then it felt free. When I looked over my shoulder he had stumbled and let go of the rope so I started to run and was now some 30 yards away from him.

I ran at a speed to keep the distance to about 50 meters or so. It was quite embarrassing with my breasts swaying and bouncing about with the action of my running. This was something I was not use to as I had all ways worn a sports bra when running. After about a mile he stopped and turned about and headed back to the oasis. I too stopped and it suddenly dawned on me that the oasis was the only place with water for miles and without it I would die.

I circled around the oasis and slowly came up to the edge of the depreciation and could see he was down by the water lighting a fire. He soon had an animal that he had caught roasting and the smell made me realise how hungry I was. I tried to creep forward to get a drink but when I got to about 15 meters from the water he stood up and walked towards me. So I ran back up to the top of the bank and when I looked back he was sitting down by the fire again. We played out this pantomime many times before evening set in. It was obvious that I would not be allowed to drink unless I allowed him to capture me. I was sure I could have overcome him if my hands were free.

When night had set in I hoped he would go to sleep so I could sneak down to the lake to get a drink, as by now I was very thirsty. In the end it was me who fell asleep. I awoke with a start as the sun was well up above the horizon and was horrified to see him standing about 10 feet from me. It was oblivious that he could have captured me at any time but instead he smiled and walked back to his camp.

The implications to me were clear, if I wanted food and water, I had to surrender to him. I became angry and stood on the rise and shouted that he could go to hell before I would grovel to him. I kept this up for about 5 minutes before I ran out of steam and the hopelessness of my position sunk into my brain. I sank to my knees and cried, die or surrender was the only two alternatives I had. Neither of which I wished to do.

It was midday before I gave in, twice during the morning I had tried to get a drink. As soon as I approached the water, he would come up to me and whip me around the legs with a thin stick to drive me off. He had made it clear that he would have to give me the water and that I could not just take it.

I walked up to his camp and stood in front of him and nodded my head at the water bottle. He shook his head and pointed at the ground just in front of him, indicating that I should kneel down. This made me so angry I stamped my foot and then felt embarrassed at my childish actions but I was determined not to grovel. For over and hour I stood in the full sun watching him as he sat in the shade of a shelter he had built. I was getting badly burnt so I gave in and knelt in front of him.

Tears of rage ran down my face. But still he would not give me a drink. He indicated that I should bow my head to the ground. Seething, this I did. He leant forward and picked up the end of the rope that was around my neck and tied it to a tree. I would not be running off unless he let me, now I was his prisoner. He then tapped me on the head with his stick and held up his cupped hands with water in them. I was so thirsty that I drank from his hands. He then placed fruit and berries on a flat stone and allowed me to eat.

I was still on my knees which helped to reinforce that he was in command and I had to do as he told me. Where as the Bandits had used me as a sexually play thing, I was still a woman. With this guy I felt like an animal.

I watched as he stood up and walked over to a thorn bush and cut a long thorn from the bush. He returned to were I knelt in the dirt and dipped the end of the thorn in to a small file of liquid he had removed from his pouch. He then went behind me and I felt a sting as he pushed the end of the thorn into a vain at my neck. Within a few minutes I started to feel cold and a bit dizzy. I was losing control of my body and legs felt stiff and unresponsive. Then I lost control of my body and started to fall over. He caught me and laid me face down in the sand. Next he worked at the straps holding my arms behind my back and untied them.

This was what I had wanted for days, weeks even, and now I could not take advantage of it. Both arms were stiff and sore from being tied the way they had been for so long. He placed each of the fingers of my hands around the wrist of the opposite arm and bound them with one of leather strips that my arms had been tied up with.

He then got two pieces of flat wood I had seen him working on and placed them along both of my forearms. Using a long, 3 inch wide, strip of leather he bound the wood to my arms. The end result was to push my elbows wide and straighten out my wrists. After wrapping them in several layers he left me lying on the ground. About an hour or so later I regained the use of my arms and legs and was able to sit-up.

It was sometime after I was able to sit-up he seemed to have finished what he was doing and came over to me. First he put a stick, with the bark striped off, into my mouth and used a leather strap to tie it around the back of my head to hold it in position. I was still tied to the tree and he had the stick that he used as a whip, so had to go along with what every he decided to do to me.

For the rest of the day made me adopt one of two positions. The first position was knelling down with my face about a foot off the ground, which I was to adopt when he said what sounded like “TOLAY”. The other called “PAMPON” was to stand up.

He would call TOLAY and I would kneel so he could straddled my back, putting this leg either side of my ribs but inside of my arms. This took quite a bit of pushing and shoving on his part to get me to understand what he wanted. In the end several hard strokes with the crop convinced me to cooperate.

Once in position he grabbed the stick in my mouth and jerked it in an upward direction and said PAMPON. After the third go it came to me that I was to stand up, this I did. I now had him sitting on my arms, which were behind my back with his bottom resting on my forearms. Digging his heals into my stomach like you would on the flanks of a horse I realised that I was to walk forward. At first I refused to do this but several digs in the stomach with his heals and a hard swat across my bottom made me start to walk.

After two steps he would say WOO and pull on the stick in my mouth, I would stop. Next it would be TOLAY and I would kneel so he could get off. He made me repeat this over and over again till I was fluent with it. If I were slow he would hit me with his whippy stick. The pain was enough to make, me concentrate on getting it right. The stick in my mouth was removed and he then refilled the water bowel and gave me more fruit and dried meat to eat, then I was allowed to rest.

I was now more than every determined to make him suffer when we reached civilisation. I would get the police to arrest him and sue him for every penny he had. No one was going to treat me like of horse and get away with it. I had decided that I would call him Fred so I had a name for him. It helped to focus my anger.

* * * * *

When the sun was setting and the heat had started to go out of the day he came over to where I was resting in the shade and said TOLAY.   Next he draped a bag around my neck.  Mounted My back and order me to rise.   He walked me to the tree and untied the neck rope.  By pulling on one end or the other of the stick or as I now though of it as a Bit, he steered me away from the camp and up the slope.

When we got to the top he stopped me and looked around for a couple of minute then we set of in the direction he had selected.  After about 10 minutes he gee’d me up and I was made to walk faster.  Then after a bit longer he had me jogging along.  As I ran my breast would bounce around but he seemed to ignore this and with the stick in my mouth I could not talk or protest at the humiliation he was putting me through. 

If I tried to slow down he would hit my bottom with the stick he was carrying and after a few very hard ones it was less painful to let my breasts bounce.   I could see why he had chosen this time of the day as it was much cooler and we were able to make good speed.  He would make me run for about 15 minutes then walk for 10 minutes.  We had been going for about 3 hours when I was pulled to a stop.

He patted me on the head and said “TOLAY”, it took a few seconds to understand then I knelt down.  Before he got off he wrapped the neck rope around both of my ankles thereby ensuring I could not get up, run off and leave him.  Sneaky bastard, I though.  He got off and gave me a long drink and only took a sip himself.  I could see that the water bottle wasn’t large and he went up in my estimation for saving most of it for me, who was doing all the work. 

I was allowed to rest for 10 minute or so.   Then he mounted me again.    For the first 10 minute I had to walk till the stiffness was gone.  We went on like this all night and as the sun came up I was very tired and could only manage to walk.  My legs where like lead and I could not run if my life depended on it.  My anger was also slightly modified by my fatigue but I was determined to get my revenge on Fred as I now called him.

He found an overhang and dug a shallow scrape up against the face and pushed me down into it.  Again he had hobbled my ankles together so I could just about put one foot in front of the other.  I did not care as I was too tied to run any were.   When I was in the scrape he used the dry sand to rub off the sweat and he massaged my legs till I fell asleep.

It was late in the day when I woke up and he gave me a long drink of water then feed me by hand.    We stayed in the shade till the sun was very low then again he fitted the stick Bit in my mouth and once again he mounted me and we set off.   One of the things that helped me was going over the plans of the things I was going to do to Fred when I had him arrested.

It was another long night but I found the going easer after the stiffness wore off.   I was still bothered by my breasts bouncing about.  The muscles of my chest had been sore by the time we had stopped this morning and although the soreness had mitigated during the day while I rested it had soon come back as we had started out.   This added to the other bruising I had all over my face and body made me feel very sorry for myself.

The sunrise came and as the morning started to warm we found a place to rest under some tress.   A small pool of muddy water lay in the shade of the trees. Fred tied the neck rope to the base of the tree and I was able knee walk to the muddy pool and somehow manager to drink from it.  The water had a horrible taste of mud and other things that I did not wish to think about, but it was wet and sated my thirst.  I was so tired that I was soon asleep.

I was not very happy to find when I awoke, just after midday, that he was not there.   With my ankles hobbled and my arms held bound behind my back and the neck rope tied to a tree I was defenceless to any animal that came along.  My worst fear was soon realised when an hour later a Leopard came to the water hole.  I froze and hoped that it would not notice me and go away.  After it had drunk it sniffed the air and realised that some thing else was nearby.  I though I would wet myself in fear as it came towards me.  It stopped about 8 feet away when it saw me in the shadow of the tree.  It went into a crouch but seemed unsure of its self.  It was then I noticed the milky look of its eyes and realised that it could not see very well.

It edged forward so I shouted at it and it ran off about 10 meters before it stopped and again went into a crouch.   It edged nearer and nearer and when I shouted again it had no effect.  At this point I did start to pee myself, as I was so frightened, I could feel it pool under my legs.  The cat was about 8 feet from me and seemed ready pounce when Fred came charging up and plunged his spear into the side of the leopard.   He pulled it out and took several steps back. The leopard turned to face him and I could see masses of blood pulsing from the wound.  It was mortal wounded and death was only a matter of time.   It tried to attack Fred but a thrust of the spear into its face put it off.  After about 10 minutes it could not stand up any more due to the loss of blood and Fred finished it off.

I was crying a lot and I think Fred though that I was injured as he quickly came to me and checked me over.  I gave him a mouth full of abuse for leaving me alone then broke down and cried again.   He hugged me till was able to get control of myself again.  I think he realised how frightened I had been.  

One I had recovered he skinned the cat and over a fire cooked the meat which he hand feed to me. In the end it turned out to be not a bad day after all as I was full up with food, something I had not been for several weeks now.
Again as the sun went down he packed up the camp, placed the stick in my mouth, which I now just accepted as inevitable so did not try to fight it.  While he packed up the camp I knee walked as far as the neck rope would allow and relived my self. 

The big meal had left me with a problem, I need to defecate.  This was the first time it had happened since I had meet Fred and I found it very embarrassing.   When I was finished I then realised that had no way to clean myself.   I squatted there unable to decide what to do when Fred tugged on the neck rope and pulled me back to the camps site.

Fred loaded the rest of the meat from the cat, which he had wrapped in the pelt, and hung it around my neck. He straddled my back, removed the hobble then jerking the bridal got me on my feet.   I had a bit of a struggle as there was a lot more weight than I was carrying before.  I was not used to getting up with this amount of weight and not being able to use my arms.

After untying the neck rope we set off into the gathering darkness and again he gave me time to work the stiffness out of my muscles before he had me at a steady jogging pace.  We stopped every hour for water and a small amount of food.

He had seemed to find ways to humiliate me sine the first time we had meet.   Whether this was by design or just a coincidence I did not know.  During the night he developed a new trick.  The cold night air had made my nipples stand out so he grasped them between his toes and would steer me by pulling on one or the other.   It did have the advantage of helping to stop my breasts bouncing about.  My chest muscles were starting to get very sore from the bouncing of my breasts.   He also would put his hands over my eyes so I had to rely on the toe/nipple thing for direction.  Bastard I though.

To my surprise we did not stop when the sun came up and I had to carry on making our way up into the foothills that we had come too.   The climb although still gentle was sapping my strength.   Just before mid morning I was very tired and only wanted to walk, my legs were just rubber.  

If I tried to slow down, from the pace he had set, he used the springy stick on my bum and thighs.  Both were now a mass of red lines that stung like fire, but the pain was enough to make me draw on some inner strength.  I knew it would not last for ever and at some time I would collapse.

We came to a gully and he slowed me to a walk as we entered it.  I was so glad to be able stop running and just walk.  After about 100 yards it closed down to a very narrow track for about 50 yards.  I had to sort of crab along sideways or my elbows would bang on the sides.  Then the gully opened out to about 10 feet wide and he pulled me to stop.  I noticed that on the other side of the flat space was a cave.  The entrance appeared to shimmer like a heat haze but it was too cool in the gorge for that but I was too tired to figure out what it meant.  So we were either going into the cave or turning around and going out the way we came. I did not think that was likely, as Fred had seemed too sure when entering the gorge.

Over the last few nights, he had got me to go into a run from standing still by pushing forward with the bridle stick and then kicking me in the stomach.  This he now did and I automatically ran forward and across the open space and into the mouth of the cave with out thinking.  As we entered the cave I felt a bit faint and giddy and the world seemed to swirl about but I kept running.  It felt for a moment I was running in treacle.  Then I saw the exit from the cave and we were outside in the sun again.

I felt strange but could not work out why.  We jog for about half and hour then stopped.   I was allowed to drink and eat.    I don’t think either of us wished to stop near the cave.   He kept me at a walk for the next 3 hours but with stops every hour for food and water, so it was mid afternoon when we saw his village.    The hope of my release returned.  In a few hours I would be free and Fred behind bars.  I could hardly wait to see the look on his face when I had him arrested.

We entered the village and I was surprised to find that basically they lived in huts made of mud bricks some of which looked quite large.  The village looked like it had seen better days and many of the buildings were nothing more than ruins.   I had noticed since we had passed through the cave that the landscape was poor scrub land.  Dry and poor looking soil every were, littered with stones.   A few trees were scatted around the place but it looked closer to dried up desert than lush farm land

As we approached the village people would stop what they were doing and stare at us.  One by one they followed us until there were about 20 men, women and children.  They were a silent group even the children were not making any noise.  In fact the whole group looked down and cowered.  Unlike Fred they were dressed in what could be best described as normal clothes.   Most of it was old and tattered and of poor quality. 

I was suddenly aware of being naked in front of people even it they were not very tall.  My heart crashed as I realised that this was not a place that would have a Police Force that I could get too arrest Fred.  The people did not look surprised to see him riding a very tall naked woman and were not going to help me that was for sure.

Fred rode me pass the group to the other side of the village.  We must have gone about a 50 yards down the dirt road before we turned off on to a smaller track which lead to a long building were his wife, an old woman and two girls stood waiting for him.  We stopped and his wife smiled up at him and I was pleased for Fred after the lack of welcome he got from the rest of the village.  The older of the two girls came forward and caught the rope from around my neck as Fred passed it down to her.   She gave it a sharp tug downwards.  She was only about 2 foot tall and wore a faded dress that had seen better days but it looked clean never the less.  She looked very sure of herself.

When I did not kneel straight away she tugged the rope again and hit me behind the left knee with a swish she carried in her hand.   I was too tired to fight so I knelt and bent forward to let Fred dismount.  He removed the pelt and food from around my neck and gave it to the mother.  Both of them left to enter the house.

The other girl gave her older sister some leg irons with a straight 18-inch bar between them.  They were soon around my ankles.  Still holding on to the neck rope she said something I could not understand but when she jerked the rope in an upward direction I assumed she wanted me to stand up, this I did.

Up to this point the old woman had not said a word but had stared at me, looking me up and down, inspecting me.  She was very old but I felt frightened of her.  There was something about her, I tried to look her in the eyes but after a few moments I found that I could not look her in the face, I had to look at the ground.   In that moment she was able to dominate me. 

The older of the girls was still holding the neck rope and with a sharp tug led me through a wide doorway to a courtyard inside.  It was difficult to walk as I had to make each leg go out and round because of the solid bar between my ankles.  She led me slowly to one end of the yard.  In the corner there was a lean-to with a thatched roof but no sides.  Right in the corner was a large stone about 2 Feet Square with a chain through a hole in the middle.  On the end of the chain was a metal neck collar.  This she locked around my neck.  I was too tired to care.

The old neck rope and stick in my mouth were removed.  This was the first time I had not worn the rope for over 2 or 3 weeks.  My neck was sore were it had rubbed my skin.   The girl, who I had heard her father, call Minnie or some thing like that, put down a bowel of water for me to drink and then some dried grass as a bed.  After a quick drink I lay down and fell asleep I was so tired. 

I did not wake up till it was starting to get light.   I was bursting for a pee and a poo.  I looked around my new home and there was nothing, no bucket or any thing at all that I could use other than the dirt floor.  

Suddenly a wave of depression flooded over me and I cried.   Was this to be my life from now on, housed in a stable and treated like an animal?  I am a human being with schooling about to start university not some horse to be treated like a beast of burden.  I stamped my feet but of course that did not help the situation.

Despite my anger, frustration and despair, I still needed to go to the toilet.  I waddled over to the farthest point I could and squatted down to relieve myself.  I suddenly had the feeling I was being watched and looked up to see Minnie standing in the door of their house at the end of the courtyard.  She came down the yard and stood about 6 feet away and watched me go to the toilet.  This only fuelled my embarrassment.   Angrily I told her that I should have a toilet to use and not have to go on the floor like an animal.

She seemed surprised and amused that I could talk but of course could not understand what I said.  When I had finished, I moved to the centre of the shed and Minnie went and got a bucket from the other end of the yard.   Using a wooden shovel to scoped up my poo and put it in the bucket.  I was glad to see she had left the bucket where I could use it next time.  I wondered if she could understand me after all.

She moved to the front of the shed and sat on the ground and looked at me.   I realised that if I could communicate with her my life would improve a lot.   I knelt down about 6 foot away.    I did not want to frighten her off.   I nodded my head at her and said Minnie then tucking my chin down on my chest said Jenny, my name.  I repeated this several times but she did not speak or respond and I wondered if she was able to.  

She then got up and walked off and into the house, I felt despair that I had failed.  A couple of minutes she reappeared carrying a bowel and jug.   She entered the shed and put the bowel down in front of me, and said a word, which I took to be “eat”, as the bowel was full of porridge like matter.  It was a bit bland but it was warm and I ate it as best I could.  As the level went down I had a job getting to the bottom of the bowel.  So when I pushed my face into the bottom of the bowel and it got stuck on my face.  Despite my best efforts I could not get it off.

I heard her laugh and she pulled the bowel off.  I smiled at her as she continued to laugh.  Again I said Jenny and she responded with a similar sound after several goes she was quite good.  Her Grandmother came down the yard and Minnie put her finger to her lips for me to be quite.  So it was to be a secret.  Well her Dad knew I could speak but that did not count.

Her Grandmother looked at the bruises on my body and said something to Minnie who ran off and out of view.    She continued to inspect me and when I tried to move away said in perfect English I was to stand still.   I was stunned that she could speak English and I started to beg her to release me.   She told me to sit and be quite while she explained a few things to me, for reasons I could not explain I did just this.   It was like I was a child in school.

She explained that she had been a maid to the Daughter of a White couple from England and had come to this place by accident when the plane she was travelling on had crashed.   She had been the only survivors.  She had walked until she had found the cave and had used it too shelter from a storm.  When she had left the cave had used the other entrance and after a long walk ended up at the village.  As she was short she had blended in with the villagers and lived here ever since.

She told me that they had very little rain over the last 10 years and the soil had dried up and the crops had failed.  Some people had left but those that had stayed could only grub a poor livening from the soil.  They had no farm animals except for a few goats.  That made it difficult for them to use the farm equipment.  In the end it had been abandoned and allowed to rust etc.

She then asked how I came to be walking in the Desert with my arms tied behind my back.  I explained about the holiday.   Then being kidnapped by the Gang of Bandits and the rape they had subjected me to over such a long period.   How I had ended up at the water hole that Fred had founded me at.  

She asked if I thought I might be pregnant after being raped, and I replied that I was pretty sure that I was, due to the length of time that they had held me captive and the date of my last period   But I intended to get an abortion as soon as I was released and could return home to England.  

Up to this point she had been friendly and I was starting to like her.  Well she said that will not be happening, you will be staying here and spend the rest of your life providing motive power for the farm machinery in the village.  Initially I was too stunned to say anything but that soon changed and I started to scream at her to release me immediately.

She laughed and told me to shut up, reinforcing this command with a few well placed strokes from the stick she had in her hand.  She went on to explain that in this country the inhabitants use people as Horses as they had no large mammals, not even Cows.  

Many years ago they had come across a group, of what to them, was very tall animals that somehow had come through the cave.   They had captured them and used them to pull carts and other things.  Over the centuries they had been bred to fill all the different needs that they had.   From strength for heaving and pulling to stamina for pulling a coach a long distance.

Over the years they, the people they now referred to as horses, had become not much more intelligent than an animal and had lost the ability to talk, only grunt etc this was a result of the selective breading programme.  As they had filled all the needs for working machines or moving things the locals had never discovered even steam engines or electric.

She explained that Fred and the village were very poor and that now he had found me I would be the start of a new heard for him.  The bonus was I was pregnant now.  This would give Fred time find a way to have me mated after I had this foul.  They would continue to keep me pregnant until I was unable to have any more fouls.

She went on to tell me that the horses (people) on this world were only about 5 foot tall and as I was much larger at 6 foot 7 inches I would be the start of new bread of much stronger horses.   As the herd expanded they could be cross bred etc till they had a big enough herd that some could be sold for a lot of money.  Then when I was too old to work any longer I would be put down.  

She told me that as all other horses could not talk, I would not be allowed to either.   For the time being if I promised not to take she would not operate on me.  She was to be the only person I was allowed to talk too.  If she found that I had been talking to anyone she would operate and cut my vocal cords and I would never talk again.   I could use grunts or horse like noises to communicate with, but strictly no talking.  Did I understand?

I burst into tears and pleaded with her not to do this to me and to have pity on me.  She shook her head and went back to the house.    About half an hour later Minnie and Fred came out of the house carrying lots of stuff and headed for my shed.  I wasn’t sure if this was good or bad.  Fred was now dressed like the rest of the village with an old shirt and trousers these held up with string.


story continues in


If you've enjoyed this story, please write to the author and let them know - they may write more!
back to
ponygirl stories