Removal of Material
Removal of Stories, Images and other.
Stories and graphics not owned by GPZ Studios websites are obtained by permission or may be from public-domain sources. If you are the copyright owner, and you wish to have your stories or graphics removed from this site, please e-mail GPZ Studios.
If you believe that your work is appearing on any GPZ Studios website and has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, GPZ Studios can be reached as follows:
Please provide to GPZ Studios the following written information:
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent.
- A brief description/title of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- Where the material that you believe is infringing is located on the site(s);
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
- Your name and email address. We will contact you to confirm this information.
This agreement covers any website published by GPZ Studios, its affiliates and associated entities. Websites include but not limited to: grometsplaza.com; grometsplaza.net; boundstories.net; mummified.net; selfbound.net; dollstories.net; dollstories.org; latexstories.net; rubberstories.com; packagedstories.net; ponygirlstories.net; maid-bots.com; maidbots.net; trashcanstories.net; devouredstories.net; tiedandtruestales.com; tiedandtruetales.net; plazawarehouse.com.
Authors retain rights to and title to their submitted works. By sending your work, the author grants GPZStudios; Gromet's Plaza & its websites a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to display the work.
Only submit a story if you are the author or explicitly have permission from the author to submit the story for display on Gromet's Plaza. Authors dislike the idea of plagiarism, so do I. Please do not remove or replace another author's or poster's attribution from a story submission.
It is not the intention of this website(s) or its administration to host or otherwise distribute any works that are prohibited from being distributed according to the author's copyright. As a host for stories sent in by others, from time to time we may have posted material in violation of the author's copyright. The plaza has done and continues to do everything possible to ensure that no works are distributed in Gromet's Plaza or its associated websites in violation of an author's copyright.
If you happen to find such a work, please notify Gromet immediately for prompt removal of the work.