Writers Guide to Submitting Stories
I’d love to see your stories and post them to the sites, this article is to inform intending authors about the requirements of the sites.
What are these sites about?
As you may have already guessed these sites deal mainly with stories involving:
- Self Bondage
- Latex & Spandex
- Packaged, Encasement & Objectification
- Erotic Stories
- Dolls & Dollification
- Maid-bots & Sexbots
- Vore - Devoured Stories
- Trash & garbage play
- Buried Stories
- Machine Stories
- TG/CD Stories
So what type of stories do we use?
- Any dealing with the above subjects
- Fact or Fiction or Fantasy
- Stories that promote our lifestyle choices and promote them.
What type of stories don’t you use?
Any stories containing:
- Paedophilia, sex, abuse, incest or eroticism involving children under 18.
- Underage: Descriptions or depictions of child sexual abuse or any other exploitative or offensive descriptions or depictions involving a person who is, or appears to be, a child under 18 years.
- Rape or non-consensual forced acts of a sexual nature. Note: Fantasy scenes that contain elements of 'forced sex' or being 'ravished' are allowed in a consensual power exchange in play.
- Bestiality or sexual acts involving animals (not vore)
- Incest stories are not welcome on the Plaza & is a crime in most countries
- Drug Use, any scenes that promote illicit drug use.
- Human Toilet, defecation or anything to do with Feces; also known as scat, scatophilia or fecophiliascat play. Also include vomit.
- Necrophilia, interfering with a corpse.
- Extreme Scenes.involving torture, mutilation or stories involving murder or brutal acts that cause the death or serious injury of the character.
- (a) an act which threatens a person’s life,
- (b) an act which results, or is likely to result, in serious injury to a person’s anus, breasts or genitals,
- (c) rape or other non-consensual penetrative sexual activity,
- (d) an act which involves or appears to involve sexual interference with a human corpse,
- (e) a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal (whether dead or alive), and a reasonable person looking at the image would think that any such person or animal was real.
But I’ve seen some stories containing this?
- Yes there are some stories containing death, but these usually involve fantasy and are non-violent in nature, also some stories were posted to the site before these guides were in place.
- There are some sections of the site that have stories where the character dies, Vore being one subject, but there should be no graphic description of the death scene.
- There are also some containing non-consensual acts but again these are fantasy. All non-consensual act stories are marked with ‘nc’ in the storycodes.
- There are NO stories containing pedophilia, sexual abuse or eroticism involving children, if do you see any please let me know.
- The legal age for all characters on the Plaza will now be 18 years, stories that use characters younger than this will now be rejected or requested that the author rewrite those scenes.
- I will allow memories of childhood bondage to be used, as long as it’s between similar age groups. And as long as it’s clearly established that the adult character is remembering their early experiences and it’s only a background to the main story.
Okay, so how do I submit my story?
How do I start? The basics...
- Spell checker:
First run your story through one, although all stories on this site are checked this end too, I may miss some and I'm not re-editing the entire story.
- Proof Reading:
Please take the time to re-read your story, or have someone else have a look. Although I do read the story, I won't be making changes to how you've written it - I don't have the time.
Choose a title for your story. Check it’s not already being used. You’d be surprised at how many stories get sent with no title. And it delays posting the story because I have to email you to ask.
I’d prefer the stories to be your own, stories by another author tend to get lost while awaiting permission to use on the site. All or most of the stories you see on this site are there with the permission of the author, I try to contact each one to seek their permission.
Could you indicate what name you wish to use as author, either your own or something fictional like a nickname.
- Contact Details:
Could you also indicate whether you wish to use your e-mail address. Please note that by including your e-mail address you can expose yourself to praise or criticism, also be aware that ‘spammers’ troll the web looking for e-mail addresses to use. I now offer a message forwarding for authors, I will forward any emails I get but will not reveal your email address. Also feedback on your story will be available on the Plaza Forum as all new stories that are now posted are given a spot on the forum for feedback.
All stories must be sent as an attachment to an e-mail or as an email itself. See below for more details about acceptable formats.
If your story contains images could you please also send them as a separate file as I have great problems with word documents containing images not copying across to the web. Also make sure you have copyright use of those images, just because they’re on the web doesn’t make it fair use.
You need to make sure that the length of your story isn’t too long, as a rough guide the average story is about 8-12 Word pages or 8-10,000 words long. If your story is longer you may need to break it down into more manageable chapters (see below) for easier downloading and readability. Larger stories always tend to take longer to appear on the plaza (or not at all).
Again if your story is very long, please break it down otherwise I cannot post stories that are too long. That novel you've just written, whilst it may be great, won't get posted to the plaza unless you break it down first.
Please do not send stories that copy text from other stories, unless you acknowledge the story. Plagiarism means "use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one’s own original work" (source wikipedia).
Using characters from another authors stories (ie: writing a part two) is permissible as long as acknowledgement is given, but as a courtesy it would be better to email the author prior to posting the story on the plaza.
I can add links to your story back to your own website, deviantart page, patreon or elsewhere, please let me know when sending your story to me.
Please also include any ideas, restrictions or conditions that you may have regarding posting the story.
What Format can I send them in?
- I use Microsoft Word & Dreamweaver to prepare stories for the site so please send in your stories in some format that I can use. (.doc; .docx; .txt; .wpd; .rtf; .odt;)
- Please don’t send stories in PDF format.
- Please don’t send me any in DAT or EXE format, due to the many viruses out there I delete these files without opening. This also goes for any unknown formats.
- Please send them as an attachment to an email and don’t forget any instructions about your material eg: email address, titles, forewords etc.
- If you have trouble attaching the story then send it as an email itself.
Where do I send my stories?
- All stories should be sent as an attachment to or as an e-mail to: [email protected]
- Don’t forget about Author name and e-mail address.
What happens next?
- I usually try to send you an e-mail letting you know I’ve received your stories, but sometimes I’m forgetful or just flat out, so accept my apologies in advance!
- I will try to prepare your story for the site, this may take a couple of weeks, sometimes longer, sometimes shorter.
- Stories that are very long will take longer to re-edit or prepare, be patient! But let me know that you’re still waiting if I take too long.
- When your stories are posted to the site I will try to send you an e-mail advising you that your story has been posted to the site, but again see above.
- Please feel free to email me if you want to, I don’t mind and I don’t bite!! (much)
Can I change my story?
- Sure you can, just send me the revamped version or edited parts you wished changed. (plus a small brown envelope containing cash LOL)
What if I change my mind?
- You remain the copyright holder of the story, if you wish to remove the story from the site please let me know and it will usually be removed within 72 hours.
- Click here to remove your stories: Get my story off your site!
- If you wish to change your stories in anyway or your details please let me know.
- If you have any concerns about your story, your privacy or anything please let me know.
Why should I send you my story?
- Because I asked nicely!
- Because you’d like to see it on the web and share your thoughts with others.
- Because you’ve enjoyed reading others stories and decided to make your own.
- Because making your own web site takes up a lot of time (I know!).
- Just because!
Thanks for getting this far, I hope that this information page is of some use to you. If you have any questions etc. Please just write to me and I will try to answer them.
Also check out the story code page.
Spam Validation System
The active anti-spam system is designed to eliminate automated spam completely by requiring all who send mail to my account to validate themselves. This is easily done and only required the first time you email me.
The first time you send me an email you will receive a friendly email from our system asking you to click a link in the mail. When you have done so our system trusts this person and the email is forwarded to my mailbox. The next time you email me our system will know that person and no confirmation are needed.
Authors retain rights to and title to their submitted works. By sending your work, the author grants GPZStudios; Gromet’s Plaza & its websites a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to display the work.
Only submit a story if you are the author or explicitly have permission from the author to submit the story for display on Gromet’s Plaza. Authors dislike the idea of plagiarism, so do I. Please do not remove or replace another author’s or poster’s attribution from a story submission.
It is not the intention of this website(s) or its administration to host or otherwise distribute any works that are prohibited from being distributed according to the author’s copyright. As a host for stories sent in by others, from time to time we may have posted material in violation of the author’s copyright. The plaza has done and continues to do everything possible to ensure that no works are distributed in Gromet’s Plaza or its associated websites in violation of an author’s copyright.
If you happen to find such a work, please notify Gromet immediately for prompt removal of the work.